Edgmond Owls (formerly Edgmond Pre-School) is a well-established setting that was founded over 35 years ago in a small friendly village community.
In September 2007 Edgmond Owls relocated to ‘The Tree House’ a brand new, purpose built premises adjacent to St Peter’s School. This has helped us to build and improve on what we already provided and to continue to offer an extensive range of high quality childcare services. We enjoy close ties with St Peter’s School, Edgmond and welcome all children no matter which school they will eventually attend.
Edgmond Owls is a company limited by guarantee (4841341) and a registered charity (1100380). We are a member of the Pre-school Learning Alliance.
What we Offer
- Day care, out of school care and holiday clubs for children aged 2-11 years
- Opening hours from 7.45am to 6pm Monday to FridayEarly Years Foundation Stage
- Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Emphasis on encouraging children to develop independence
- Individual care and attentionFun and friendship with children and other adults
- Fun and friendship with children and other adultsA smooth transition between preschool education, primary school and out of school activities
- A smooth transition between preschool education, primary school and out of school activities
- Experienced, qualified staff with a real passion for quality childcare
- Weekly music, Spanish, yoga, cookery and gardening sessions
- Forest Fridays, following forest school principles, child led, giving children continuous access to outdoor play
- Custom built setting in a beautiful rural location
- Open 50 weeks a year
- All staff are first aid trained
- 15 hour funded 2 year old places for eligible children during*.
- 15 hour universal funded places for 3 and 4 year olds the term after their third birthday*.
- 30 hour extended funded places for 3 and 4 year olds for eligible families*.
*Funded places are only available during term time.
You can download a copy of our prospectus by clicking on the link below.