Edgmond Owls (formerly Edgmond Pre-School) is a well-established setting that was founded over 35 years ago in a small friendly village community.
In September 2007 Edgmond Owls relocated to ‘The Tree House’ a brand new, purpose built premises adjacent to St Peter’s School. This has helped us to build and improve on what we already provided and to continue to offer an extensive range of
Edgmond Owls is a company limited by guarantee (4841341) and a registered charity (1100380). We are a member of the Pre-school Learning Alliance.
What we Offer
- Day care, out of school care and holiday clubs for children aged 2-11 years
- Opening hours from 7.45am to
6pmMonday to FridayEarlyYears Foundation Stage
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Emphasis on encouraging children to develop independence
- Individual care and
attentionFunand friendship with children and other adults
- Fun and friendship with children and other
adultsAsmooth transition between preschool education, primary school and out of school activities
- A smooth transition between preschool education, primary school and out of school activities
- Experienced, qualified staff with a real passion for quality childcare
- Weekly music, Spanish, yoga, cookery and gardening sessions
- Forest Fridays, following forest school principles, child led, giving children continuous access to outdoor play
- Custom built setting in a beautiful rural location
- Open 50 weeks a year
- All staff are first aid trained
- 15 hour funded
2 year oldplaces for eligible children during*.
- 15 hour universal funded places for 3 and
4 year oldsthe term after their third birthday*.
- 30 hour extended funded places for 3 and
4 year oldsfor eligible families*.
*Funded places are only available during term time.
You can download a copy of our prospectus by clicking on the link below.